The web page embed-example.html uses information you provide to build your selection of talks.
Speakers, venues etc are searched via their ID - check the instructions on how to find the IDs you need.
- from : date string (‘dd/mm/yy’), required
- Start date for the list of talks.
- Format as
- Or use the keyword
'today'to get upcoming talks
- to : date string (‘dd/mm/yy’), optional
- End date for the list of talks.
- speakers : array of speaker IDs as strings, optional
- For a list of talks by one or more specific speakers
- Format for one speaker
- Format for more than one
- venues : array of oxpoints IDs as strings, optional
- For a list of talks in one or more specific venues
- Format for one venue
- Format for more than one venue
- organising_departments : array of oxpoints IDs as strings, optional
- For a list of talks in one or more specific organising departments
- Format for one department
- Format for more than one department
- topics : array of FAST topic URIs as strings, optional
- For a list of talks on one or more specific topics
- Format for one topic
- Format for more than one topic
- url : url string, optional
- For testing purposes, overrides the API url
- page_size : integer, optional
- Specify the number of talks to appear per page
- individual parameters are joined by AND in the query whereas two or more values given in the arrays are joined by OR.
- an array comprises square brackets and a list of items separated by commas
- make sure each of the IDs, dates or keywords you provide is given as a string i.e. it is set in inverted commas
- if you aren’t using one of the parameters, either remove the line completely, comment it out with ‘//’, or make sure it is set to
null(for a date) or an empty array